Deliverance re-issue typo

Well, I bought this at Metaltown and they only had this and damnation at that stand. And a lot of people were in a cue behind me. So I didn't really have time to check wich release it was.

I don't mind if it's the re-release or not. It's the same record ffs imo.

Mr Samsara said:
It's called "Proofing"... and someone definately didn't do their job. Heads should roll.:heh:

Oh don't be so cruel... These misspelled versions will probably be worth a fortune in a few years :lol:

:Wreath: said:
Oh don't be so cruel... These misspelled versions will probably be worth a fortune in a few years :lol:

Actually, you're probably right.... but one of my jobs is in the printing related business and i've seen people lose their jobs for such mistakes. Usually it's because the job gets delivered and the client freaks out and it has to be redone at the vendors expense and the timing of the pieces release is pushed which is sometimes carefuly planned... it can be a big mess.

Not totally relevant to this release... but just giving some background on my "heads should roll" comment.

Cheers!:kickass:

yeah some poor schmuck will probably get chewed out at the very least, maybe lose his job, which sucks... but good lord, there are what, 6 song titles that would've taken 5 seconds to proof-read?

I just read this thread b4 the last edition to my opeth collection came through the post ( DELIVERANCE) If i hadnt of read this i wouldnt of noticed the typo, so fuck you :cry: