Demo photos

JoeDaleFrost

Pantheon of Oak
My band is almost done are demo (few minor backing vocal tracks and mixing to go). We had some photos taken today. I'm the one with the emperor shirt.

I'll post some songs when it is done.

n510861288_1893041_9694.jpg

Grim! I'm just attempting to start up a band (its tough to do when your drummer, and other guitarist's friends who are potential bassists are all gone on vacation) but its looking like its going to happen, and I've already got about 35 minutes of music written, plus ways of recording. So I'll let everyone know once I get stuff recorded!

Possibly, I'm not sure if anything will be pressed, I'm probably just gonna throw it on the myspace. I'll let you guys know, first song should be up within the week! Definitely for Agalloch/Woods/Opeth fans :D

^ Hey man, I got the first one done, the heavier parts aren't the best quality, but its pretty good for my basement, especially considering the drums are fake. You can check it out in the "The Eve of Battle (My Band)" thread. Definitely let me know when yours is done, would be curious to hear. Cheers.

I live in the middle of nowhere, and all of my previous experience has been in vocals. Thats where my heart is. I have all sorts of material written but i need a band. I am half tempted to say fuck it and buy some computer program that could attempt to make metal. I know some guys who are putting together a band, so i am working on that, but yeah... anywho... just make sure you don't do a photoshoot with your fly down like immortal did