• 36-40

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Over 40

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by †Russel Allen†®
22 here. November 6, 1980... :p

That's the day I turned 17..hehe :)

November 6, 1963 here, hitting the big 4-0 this year..I'm pretty sure I'm the matriarch here, though there are a couple guys older than me hanging around..

Reply to "Crap, life will suck"....

Life will not suck if you marry a metalhead and have kids who you turn on to prog metal and take along to prog metal concerts. Then they can all go to school with Symphony X shirts, long hair, and "Prog Rules" buttons, and be weird. But hey, YOU'RE weird, so it's cool, it's all in the family. You must get animals too and name them after the Symphony X guys. Family vacations, go to SymX and other concerts (building memories!!).

headbob.gif

Life is GOOD! :tickled:

"Over WHAT hill? I don't remember no HILL !"
cool.gif

Pharoah said:
Reply to "Crap, life will suck"....

Life will not suck if you marry a metalhead and have kids who you turn on to prog metal and take along to prog metal concerts. Then they can all go to school with Symphony X shirts, long hair, and "Prog Rules" buttons, and be weird. But hey, YOU'RE weird, so it's cool, it's all in the family. You must get animals too and name them after the Symphony X guys. Family vacations, go to SymX and other concerts (building memories!!).

headbob.gif

Life is GOOD! :tickled:

"Over WHAT hill? I don't remember no HILL !"
cool.gif

Thanks Pharoah lol. That sounds like the ideal family! If it doesnt happen quite like that, maybe my eccentrism will rub off and do stuff like that. I will definitely get the kids into metal early :D

and my mom has a t-shirt that has that "over what hill" quote on it. She is weird too, i probably got it from her lol.

You just made my day a whole lot better. Thank you :wave:

college age is definately overrated.

unless you want to be a waste and hang out in college for 8 years, then I'm sure you'll have fun.

otherwise, I'm looking forward to graduating in may and moving on with my life, as I expect life after college will be thoroughly more enjoyable.

COOL There is one other guy who is under 14!

Who is it, Show yourself

In case your wondering I'm 13.

You think your wierd, HA! How about being the only kid thats into prog/guitar/shred in my school in...... AUSTRALIA

I sometimes think that I'm the only person in Australia thats into prog or shred.

Moi? 17...
Oh God... I don't like the thought ot reincarnation... I mean, who are willing to go through puberty AGAIN?? :eek:
And people say hell comes AFTER death.. pffff......

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
COOL There is one other guy who is under 14!

Who is it, Show yourself

In case your wondering I'm 13.

You think your wierd, HA! How about being the only kid thats into prog/guitar/shred in my school in...... AUSTRALIA

I sometimes think that I'm the only person in Australia thats into prog or shred.

Whoho that's me! i know what you're talking about, nobody on my school has ever heard of the word prog metal :) i play guitar and i am also very into shred! :) some people think it's weird that i'm so young and listen this music but my brother listened to metal, that's how i begain listening to that kind of music, and later i started to get a good taste of music myself, by listening to joe satriani and that kind of stuff. and then i discovered marcel coenen from sun caged and then i discovered other bands. and now my brother is jealous because i discovered symphony x the first :)

b.t.w. i know my english isn't so good, but i am only 13 and live in holland :)

I remember the time when it seemed i was always the youngest around groups...heehee

I'll be "29" April 6th,, oh crap that means i only have 1 more year then i'll be 30!!!!! NOOOOOO!:cry: lol :D
Oh well it doesn't really matter,, we can all still rock until we DIE!!!!

SYMPHONY X RULES!!!!!:headbang: