Symphony X - Intelligent music for Intelligent people

LOLOLOL!!! SYMphony X is teh shit. I go to sch00l im 13 year old and i am in brazil a tr00 metall warior. all kid s listen shit liek eminem and lavinge. tehy r stupid, but im tr00 metal warior and itnellagent so i= :headbang:

thx, pablo

peace and metal must live true and hard evear after.

Harp Heaven, I'm 13 aswell.
Man, its good to see that there is someone else my age is into "g00d" music.

PS: Harp Heaven, use the "o" not "0" in school. its not "sch00l". Sorry, Just felt like being a snotty shit-head.

Sorry to break it to you Mr. Shred, but I think Harp was kidding, his profile says he's 17. He was making fun of something I think... Heh, I may be the closest to your age on the forum.

dudes.. I agree with the fact that most SyX fans are like 18-20 or something.. But i'm 16, listening to SyX for about 2 years now. Also to Satriani, Vai, DT etc. Not all adolescents listen to Eminem.

karelrulez said:
dudes.. I agree with the fact that most SyX fans are like 18-20 or something.. But i'm 16, listening to SyX for about 2 years now. Also to Satriani, Vai, DT etc. Not all adolescents listen to Eminem.

Amen.

I'm 15, and I've been listening to Progressive Rock/Metal for about a year...

Progressive metal is music for smarter people, but there are exceptions to every rule. There are a bunch of idiots who like Prog, and there are a buncho of smart people with shit taste in music...

Basicly, good music taste =/= intelligence

Meh, who cares. Symphony X is still badass to me no matter what anybody else says...

The Yngster said:
Welcome to the forum Manga! :wave:

I see what your talking about, one of the smartest kids I know thinks Nelly is a musical genious...

Thanks for the warm welcome... :)

I feel all special now... :Smokin:

^
|
|
That smiley is badass...