Symphony X - Intelligent music for Intelligent people

the_satanic_rabbit

Return of Ganon
Oct 30, 2002
Twin Cities, MN
www.omwresearch.com
As most of you know, I conducted a basic survey a little while ago. I conducted this same survey on a few other message boards. I found that out of the boards, the main age group on Symphony X seems to be from 18-21, and then on some other boards it was the same or a little bit older. The highest extreme was 26-30. I did this because I noticed that for the most part, people post intelligent topics here. And on the other boards a lot of people post, well some not so intelligent topics. So my theory has been proven.

Symphony X is intelligent music for intelligent people.
:D

So, now people will say how this is one of those not so intelligent topics, right?
:)

, the :devil: rabbit

Here is more proof of this theory based on actual conversations I've had with others...

An Eminem Fan:
Fan- Eminem is the most talented artist out there!
Me- Why, because he writes lyrics at a 3rd grade level?
Fan- No, he uses lots of big words.
Me- Oh, really?
Fan- Yeah, like "controversy", I bet you can't tell me what that means!

A Blink 182 Fan:
(While looking at the case/booklet of Twilight in Olympus)
Fan- Damn, these are some long songs.
Me- Yeah, I guess so...
Fan- (as he takes a look at the lyrics) But there aren't that many words, does the singer just wait a few seconds before he says each word?

This is the kind of stuff that happens when I try to spread Symphony X to people in my area.

The Yngster said:
Here is more proof of this theory based on actual conversations I've had with others...

An Eminem Fan:
Me- Oh, really?

A Blink 182 Fan:
Me- Yeah, I guess so...
Fan- (as he takes a look at the lyrics) But there aren't that many words, does the singer just wait a few seconds before he says each word?

This is the kind of stuff that happens when I try to spread Symphony X to people in my area.

LMAO!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I've read more of this stuff, there're more of these things in someone's sig.

The Yngster said:

An Eminem Fan:
Me- Oh, really?

A Blink 182 Fan:
Me- Yeah, I guess so...

Lmao! :lol:

I believe and I confirm that affirmative, that Symphony X is itelligent music for intelligent people.

That's kinda obvious...

Or you think that Eminem and Blink 182 fans could understand at least a bit of that those guys are playin'?!?!

:lol:

Psst..you intelligent people..it's spelled i-n-t-e-l-l-i-g-e-n-t..hehe!

(Not meaning to be snotty, it's just funny how badly the word was spelled in a thread about smart people..*laughs*)

ROFLMAS
lol.gif

A punk friend of mine doesnt like progressive metal, but he has given it a chance, which is much more than other fans of that genre. But i did get him to like a bunch of Power Metal. He loves absolutely loves Falconer.

the title of this thread could be:

SX - Prog music for prog nerds
SX - they all got kicked out of dream theater
SX - they didn't go to beeeeeeerklee!!1
SX - MJR can SWEEP TAP!!
SX - Their guitar player will ARPEGGIO YOU TO DEATH!11!1
SX - Their bass player doesn't move at all.
SX - Good prog metal for snooty wank fest lovers
SX - Good prog metal for people who think they aren't close minded but are actually very close minded
SX - If its not progressive, ITS CRAP!!1
SX - Good prog metal for people who can't take jokes :)

just fucking with you guys... :)

Lady of the Oracle said:

(Not meaning to be snotty, it's just funny how badly the word was spelled in a thread about smart people..*laughs*)

Arr yow piking on mee jowst becaws off owne woord? :err:

Translation >> Are you picking on me just because of ONE word?! :D

This wasn't a SPELL problem, it was just a KEYBOARD problem, ya know...

Lady of the Oracle said:

:) Dham i always do that mistake ... cause in portuguese its written with only an l

The Yngster said:
Its funny, but kind of pathetic at the same time. But thats what I get for introducing others to progressive metal.

Yes, I know. I get simillar things. :err:

But I actually think the average Symphony X fan is more intelligent than the average Britney Spears fan.
But of course I am very closed-minded and elitist. :)