Demolition - Kill Zone (Melb_shredder, Plec)

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Hey guys. This is something I worked on a little earlier in the year. A fantastic Thrash band from Australia. As most of my projects are currently in progress or not released yet, this is one release that was released and I am quite proud of overall.

The tracking for this album was far less than ideal, but having said that, the final product has come up fairly well so I'm pretty happy with it. Plec mastered it and, I dare say, fixed the problems inherent in my mix that I just couldn't handle, so thanks again Plec!

Here's a Tube clip, but check out their facebook for better quality songs as my site is currently being updated etc

3:20 is brutal, but 4:42 is amazing. Sounds like an epic soundtrack :)

http://www.facebook.com/demolitionoz?sk=app_2405167945

Cheers, thrash on fuckers! :)
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I figured I'd just follow the masses. Or is it going to be like a Facebook thing where I should take your link and repost it in all the others ones in here too ;)

I love your work and I think you are a great guy.. yuo have killer mixes and doesnt afraid of anything. Personally, i think the main page is a great place to post new FINISHED tracks; however other members think otherwise.

Good job on the mix! Its fantastic :D

Man why does Melbourne have so many awesome thrash bands. I'd kill to work on a record like this, send some over to Perth. I'll trade you one thrash band for 5 Parkway Drive rip-offs. Only listened on laptop speakers, but everything sounds good! I'll listen on my monitors when I get to work.

Thrash is sort of 'our thing'.

As I probably told you before, I think this came out great, considering what constraints you guys were dealing with. Plec's always really good at isolating the better parts of a mix, and bringing them to the forefront too.

This sounds amazing. Liking it alot... Tempe is right, there are way too many deathcore and metalcore bands in Perth, but they kinda have their own scene. The actual metal scene in Perth has varying quality though.