Depeche Mode

Yes I've always liked them.
I only possess a greatest hits cd & a bunch of other singles, but I've been listening to them since the 80's.

I still dig out Violator every now and then and give it a spin. It has some very dark moments, for being a "pop" record. Excellent album. I can't say that I'm all that familiar with any of their other albums though, although I've heard that some of the material is pretty good.

Yes, I actually like them quite a bit, and they put on a good live show (seen them twice). Violator, Ultra, Songs of Faith and Playing the Angel are up there for me. I am not too crazy about their last one.

Been a big fan for years. Violator is a masterpiece and I think the album 'Ultra' is brilliant also. Very underrated that one.
Haven't heard the new album yet, but hopefully will give a listen sometime soon.

Just heard the new album. Actually very impressed. I think I definitely prefer it to Playing the Angel, which I thought was decent but not far above average, even though most people seemed to rave about it. Sounds of the Universe sounds great though. Good to hear they still have it in them in their ripe old age!