Have you ever heard Depeche Mode?

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
Today I was searching for Rammstein - Stripped and accidentally downloaded Depeche Mode - Stripped and realised Rammstein covered that song.
Depeche Mode music is kool...I like it, if you like alot of electronics or techno/dance music or whatever you want to call it, then check up on Depeche Mode, I highly recommend them!

Cheers!
SM

Reactions: Carabeu
"have you ever heard Depeche Mode"

you're funny Metal17.

hi, nice mereting you.
my name is Karen, and im a member in the official DM club.
this is one of my fav 80s bands,
and btw, they are exsist since the beginning of the 80's.
Rammstein, for example: were influenced alot by DM

and the band KMFDM (aka- neal's signature)
are big fans as well, thats why they called their band:
Kill Mother Fucking Depeche Mode.

"if we heard....."

ok, nuff sarcasm.
im glad you found DM, they RULE. seriously.
RULE.

dude i loooooove depeche mode!! ever since i was about 5. 'enjoy the silence' is one of my favorite videos of all time. my favorite album is violator although music for the masses, with 'stripped' on it is great too!!! i don't really like the really early stuff though, but everything after music for the masses, yahah!! \m/

Reactions: metal17
CORRECTION: stripped is on the album black celebration, not music for the masses. but still! everyone needs both of those mmm hmm

With my 33.2Kbps connection it's a pain waiting for stuff to download! And then when I do find what songs I want, it's always queued or something!
So far, I managed to get Stripped, Enjoy The Silence and A Question of Lust
I love stripped and enjoy the silence...I can't wait to get some more!

hehe...the way "enjoy the silence" starts up it reminds me of that song that goes "you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel" I can't remember the name...hehe

halo, sweetest perfection, policy of truth, hell all the songs on violator! ya need those.

and at least the song black celebration, off the album of the same title.

and the album 'ultra' has some grewvy stuff too

ct_thrash said:
dude i loooooove depeche mode!! ever since i was about 5. 'enjoy the silence' is one of my favorite videos of all time.
sssssssshhhhhhhh don't say that. You make some of us feel old. :erk: :D . I have several cassettes of DM stuff. I can't say what my favorite is at this point, probably Enjoy the Silence and Strangelove

metal17 said:
hehe...the way "enjoy the silence" starts up it reminds me of that song that goes "you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel" I can't remember the name...hehe
:puke:

Okay no that is a band I really despise. Nope, don't know the name either but will always turn the channel if I were to hear that. But you have good taste with the DM thing.

they are amazing. I saw them in concert two years ago. :) have some CD's but forget to listen to them from time to time. always mostly...