Deprived fan over here!!!!

I managed to get the cd from amazon.com. Also, Border's is able to order it. I ordered it from them, but I couldn't wait so I bought it on amazon and shipped it super fast. Borders has it in..waiting for me..

Anyone want a TD cd? :D

i hate being in a band with unenthusiastic people, and god knows ive been in enough of em!!!

my practise is canceled this week cause the parents are at home 1 day so we cant practise and the bro of the guitarist has knicked the guitar for his own band so we cant practise tomorrow either.

i ordered TD from amazon.com last week and i think its gonna be here this week sometime. but i would try suncoast.com, cause they can usually order you some hard to find shit.

but i treid to order Dawn of the Dead on dvd and the bastards cancelled the order cause i wasnt able to get there call:bah:
but i got a full refund so it was all good,:mad:. i still wanted that movie though.

How lucky I was to buy TD!!!!!!!!!

In that day there was a cd market in my city, so the only thing I had to do was get out of my house, go there and buy TD (btw I admit it was a great lucky as, even if I was in the market the day before, I didn't know Skyfire and so I couldn't notice they had their album). The most important thing is that now I've TD and I use to enjoy listening to it everyday :D