Desolator - Mass Human Pyre (NEW DEMO!)

Personally I cant put my finger on if its the drums or guitars that are off when it comes to timing? To me it sounds like guitars needs polishing? But maybe its the drums fucking it up?
The first 20secs of Mass Human Pyre for example, whats going on there?

(if it wasnt so out of... err (otakt in english?) it would pwn, totally reminds me of Slayer :) )

I think there are some really interesting melodies and groves, i like! :)
I have to listen more though.
The only bad reaction for me is on timings and technique.

Yay, a positive comment ;)

That's such a band member reaction :lol:

So how come the country that gave us the best metal music in the world has no metal drummers? That sounds rather absurd to me, I though if you made a whole in a wall metal musicians would come out.

Personally I cant put my finger on if its the drums or guitars that are off when it comes to timing? To me it sounds like guitars needs polishing? But maybe its the drums fucking it up?
The first 20secs of Mass Human Pyre for example, whats going on there?

(if it wasnt so out of... err (otakt in english?) it would pwn, totally reminds me of Slayer :) )

It's the drums, and the drums made them fail to play any better.

You guys should record to a drum machine again :rofl:

And can I has the ezdrummer version of Gravefeast?

Save for Serbia, I'll have some nice gear and a cool place to record music in year if not sooner. You'll at least have good edited recordings to take and someone else can then mix if you decide like that. You'll need money for food and that's it.

Haha, I'll put that up on my site. I'm just trying to get some bands to get the business starting, would be cool to have some Swedish Death Metal in there.

I think the overall songwriting is better than the first demo. More varied material and it's just more interesting to listen to imo. It doesn't have the fillerish-type songs, but rather a few quality songs in stead. Much more preferable if you ask me, I think anyone would agree :p You're not the most technically gifted guys with flashing solos, über tech drum solos and whatnot but the songs you've written sounds good and I think you capture the old school vibe really good. My opinion.

I think the overall songwriting is better than the first demo. More varied material and it's just more interesting to listen to imo. It doesn't have the fillerish-type songs, but rather a few quality songs in stead. Much more preferable if you ask me, I think anyone would agree :p You're not the most technically gifted guys with flashing solos, über tech drum solos and whatnot but the songs you've written sounds good and I think you capture the old school vibe really good. My opinion.

:kickass: