Desolator - Mass Human Pyre (NEW DEMO!)

Fuck the production, old school production can be very cool, as Qth said, practice practice practice + get a new drummer. Or make him practice, because he obviously isn't practicing :p

i think with a guy who knows what he is doing, you can have a good drum sounds, nowadays there is no excuse for shitty production, elastic time/beat detective/drumagog, etc.

so i agree with whats been said about the drums. Also, i might be completely wrong here, but his style of drumming seems to have changed since Gravefeast... is that effecting anything?

but i have to say i like Age of Annihilation :D Also, i like that i can hear lots of bass guitar :D

I PIRATED YOUR MUSIC!!!!!

And I shall respond to it when it has been listened to, and rip on the drums because it's the cool thing to do:)

I can say before I even listen to this latest I wasn't too big on the first demo, I just couldn't dig the tunes much (although I liked Ending Quest) but I shall go into the latest demo fresh and hopefully headbanging will commence. Overall I strongly agree with both Jocke and Jonas' tastes in music so I should like.

so i agree with whats been said about the drums. Also, i might be completely wrong here, but his style of drumming seems to have changed since Gravefeast... is that effecting anything?

but i have to say i like Age of Annihilation :D Also, i like that i can hear lots of bass guitar :D

Bass guitar!:kickass: