Desperate for first Album!!

If you guys can find their S/T, it's more than worth the effort and money to get it. 10/10!
It would be really awesome if Theocracy could re-release this album at some point.

I found the s/t album years ago in a second hand shop here in Germany for 2,-Euros :)

But anyway i´m not only for a re-release but for a re-recording. I would LOVE to buy the first album again recorded by the whole band and with the production matt is able to do now. Not to forget the improved voice. I still think the biggest step from the first to the second album is Matts voice...

So here´s to Theocracy : If there´s some space left in your timetable and you´re not already busy with recording some april fool stuff : Record the first album again ! :headbang:

Yes, I've also had this idea for a long while! Maybe add a couple of bonus tracks as well. I'll definitely buy it again, and I'm sure more people will buy it too.

But I suggest to first wait a few years to let Theocracy be more known :p

I think I remember Matt saying it's not going to happen. I can't find the old thread - he's made so many posts, finding it is difficult :(

This week I orderd my copy of the first album at hellionrecords.de
Its still showing on the website, maybe they have some more copies.