Destroyer 666

The entire 101/134/210 stretch on the way home from up norf. Never ceases to amaze me that as soon as I cross the LA county border I'm nearly killed 17 times within the first several miles, and then of course having to be completely on guard until I get near my Home Sweet Pile o' Dirt Home. This has happened on every road trip over the last decade. Ridiculous.

Not that the IE is some form of paradise, but man, I don't know WTF is wrong with drivers in LA. I mean, I hate people, absolutely loathe 90% of this world, but I even I don't commit attempted murder 50x per day.

If anyone could post a setlist for D666 I'd appreciate it. I'm seein em on the 13th.

I'm a couple hours away from catching them. In regards to the rescheduling of the first furlong of the tour, K.K Warslut had this to offer...

Tour update:

'Well,things are on track again,and the missed shows have been rebooked for the end of the tour as far as I know. Best check your local promoter as I've come to believe nothing and no one on this tour.
Sadly, and I guess predictably, the gossiping retards that infest this planet have come to their own deranged ideas as to why we could not play.

It's infuriating, but eventually laughable at just how gullible and stupid people can be.
The truth of the matter is our driver who was supposed to turn up at 10am turned up at midnight. Plain,simple,mundane and, yes very annoying.

Totally beyond our control. The first few days of this tour were some of the most agonizingly mismanaged I've ever had the misfortune to be forced to be put thru.
We've all been to shows that have been cancelled, and it's not great. Not as bad as a loved one getting gang raped by 13 Dobbermans, but not great no. And believe me, much worse for us. The amount of money we had to pay for this clusterfuck of a tour goes into the 1000s of EUROS.
So our condolences to those who lost some petty cash and those who travelled some distance for the show. But there was simply nothing we could do about it.

One painfully retarded drone wrote she would not support the band anymore due to believing we somehow and for some reason deliberately cancelled the show for no good reason.
For the record, if anyone other fuck knuckles wish to take this stance. PLEASE DO!
Who would want such monkey brained zombies supporting them. However well intentioned.

Folks who assume this kind of shit about the band,clearly have NO idea about how this band operates and the values it embraces. So ,please do us a favour and fuck yourself off.
I do believe there are many churches in the US who love to have such easily led sheep join their fetid ranks.'

KK for Destroyer

I just got back from D666 who hit the stage an hour later than expected. This may be the latest gig I ever attended, as Enthroned probably won't be wrapping up until 3am. A pretty decent time was had, though I'll say that I preferred their set more last year at Gathering of the Bestial Legions. I think I'm just getting too old and square for this kind of thing. After playing the trivia video game Buzz for two hours we traversed literally down the street in to gangland where a hidden nook of hipsterdom housed the hell that was to be unleashed upon our ears. And what a hell it was, as the band Pathology droned on and on incessantly not changing a note, not yielding a gurgle, a cacophonous gale of stultifying scope. Brutal death metal of this nature has a lifespan of 10 minutes to these ears, at which point I click the red X. Don't own a single album from the sub genre, as I can easily duplicate the form by dunking my head in to a bath tub as Dorian bangs two empty cans of beans, as that is now all he could afford. The crowd was 99% Hispaniola of the darkest and seedy variety, but nevertheless, a docile herd. Though, I did come close to witnessing a hood rat exchange blows (non oral) with some staggering drunkard. Then there was the kid who looked like he crawled out of Sam Kinison's ass who marched to and fro, soliloquizing in whisper, gesticulating in a state of dxm imposed incoherent rapture. This gaggle of humanity certainly could not be financially independent, there just simply is no way!

Good times though, good times!

I just got back from D666 who hit the stage an hour later than expected. This may be the latest gig I ever attended, as Enthroned probably won't be wrapping up until 3am. A pretty decent time was had, though I'll say that I preferred their set more last year at Gathering of the Bestial Legions. I think I'm just getting too old and square for this kind of thing. After playing the trivia video game Buzz for two hours we traversed literally down the street in to gangland where a hidden nook of hipsterdom housed the hell that was to be unleashed upon our ears. And what a hell it was, as the band Pathology droned on and on incessantly not changing a note, not yielding a gurgle, a cacophonous gale of stultifying scope. Brutal death metal of this nature has a lifespan of 10 minutes to these ears, at which point I click the red X. Don't own a single album from the sub genre, as I can easily duplicate the form by dunking my head in to a bath tub as Dorian bangs two empty cans of beans, as that is now all he could afford. The crowd was 99% Hispaniola of the darkest and seedy variety, but nevertheless, a docile herd. Though, I did come close to witnessing a hood rat exchange blows (non oral) with some staggering drunkard. Then there was the kid who looked like he crawled out of Sam Kinison's ass who marched to and fro, soliloquizing in whisper, gesticulating in a state of dxm imposed incoherent rapture. This gaggle of humanity certainly could not be financially independent, there just simply is no way!

Good times though, good times!
LOL. Classic RiA. Love it.

German thrash metal veterans DESTRUCTION will embark on a North American headlining tour in April/May with support from Australia's DESTROYER 666.

:kickass:

Confirmed dates for the "North American Reckoning 2011" tour are as follows:

Apr. 27 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
May 03 - Oriental Theater - Denver, CO
May 05 - Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL
May 07 - Harpo's - Detroit, MI
May 09 - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC, Canada
May 10 - Bourbon Street - Baltimore, MD
May 11 - B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York, NY
May 13 - Jaxx - West Springfield, VA
May 17 - Mug Shots - Austin, TX
May 20 - Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
May 21 - Key Club - West Hollywood, CA

Additional dates will be announced soon.

coolio ... this should be a raging show!
saw both bands before ... both attract a crazy crowd ... so it should kickass

Australian metallists Deströyer 666 have fresh news bursting straight up from the core lineup sector. Guitarist Ian "Shrapnel" Gray is leaving the band after 16 years of service.

Here's their statement: "The end of an era - Shrapnel has for personal reasons decided that the past weekend's Southern Cross Fest will be his last show with Destroyer. The man has been with the band since 1996 and has been pivotal to the band's career over the past 16 years. It was without doubt a fitting end to what has been one hell of a ride. A fine musician, a great mate, a brother, and an integral member of this pack, he will be greatly missed. Destroyer will continue..."