Dethklok fans help me out!

darkblade

heartbeat of the earth
May 26, 2007
Doylestown, PA
A few friends and i are doing a dethklok cover show just for shits-n-giggles. i get to be toki! hahaha.

we are decided on the "Deththeme", "thunderhorse", and "Awaken". Any other suggestions would be great! i wanna know what other deathklok fans want to hear. i kinda wanna do "go into the water" too.

Great picks. I'm not a huge fan of the album because i don't think they did the joke justice but there are a few good songs. I find myself listening to (in addition to those you listed) Murmaider, Go Forth & Die, and Fansong. I don't know how appropriate Birthday Dethday would be, but that's also good times.

Thunderhorse should be the closer, because of the fact that it's on Guitar Hero and everybody will know it. Open with Deththeme 'cause it's the theme for the show and ride into the show on a motorcycle with 4 side cars, and it'll be awesome.

yeah man, i was thinking the same (open with deththeme and close with thunderhorse), but the motorcycle idea is spectacular!!! i'll have to get working on that now.

i don't know about murmaider becaus ein the show it was just a repetetive loop... (we're trying to be close to the show, not the album) but murdertrain a coming is a good idea, i think it's a maybe.

what do you guys think about "go into the water"? yay or nay?

Dethharmonic is the best imo. The lyrics are amazing.

I want to keep my money
And give away absolutely nothing
To the government who moderates my spending
and obliterates depending on what time of the year
brutality is here

in the form of income tax
I'd rather take a fucking axe
to my face, blow up this place

with you all in it, I'd do it in a minute
if I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead