Born
My Acid Words
Bitter Sweet
Seven Tounges of God
The River Dragon has Come
This Godless Endeavor
Enemies of Reality

(at least that's how I remember it)

Fucking awesome show. I went w/ a co-worker who was floored! She's definitely going to be a fan. I can hardly wait to see these guys on a headlining tour. I want to see these guys at The Masonic, or State Theater. :headbang:

cplater said:
Another thing -- it looked like Warrell was having some serious throat problems last night. He sounded great, but it looked like he was dealing w/ a sore throat.
That doesn't sound good. I'm going to be there on Sunday, and I'd really like to see them and This Godless Endeavor live.

I hope that at least if Nevermore can't make it, Pelican will fill the gap.

I want to hear

Seven Tongues of God
Godless Endeavor
Godmoney

toptenL.gif

Warrell did NOT look as though he was having trouble...

the sound was too loud, but still great stuff, some o fthe finer points of the songs you just couldnt make out. but tht was HARPOS fault. Each band was louder than the one before. The best SOUND was the first band...thier volumn was just PERFECT.......and Riverdragon was top notch as well as EOR. Great set list great show...no real solid complaints.

The second band was terrible.

Also, KY has much rougher crowds...the mosh pit was like a PUSSY pitt.

It was funny watching the two huge guys trying to hit each other like rams though..ha! I was at the edge of the pit the whole time and I only got rocked a few times.

But about the throat problems..It seemed like he held back on the first couple of high notes (could have been a sound problem too) but after that I didn't notice anything wrong.

Will Bozarth said:
i prefer Heart Collector over River Dragon and Create the Infinite over EOR :) but like i said, im not complaining

*slaps you*
"oh, god, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else" :eek: :cry:

:loco:

They also played Final Product, 45 minutes total. I was right at the front of the stage, and it looked to me like he was having throat problems. Still sounded great. My second time seeing them besides gigantour. Awesome!!!

The first band Pownd kicked ass, had to buy a cd on the way out.

i was standing in front of STEVE Smyth. Yeah, the two big guys were idiots as well as the neanderthal lead singer of the second band. The skinny fucker could not hang in the pitt hahahahha.,,.,.....i still say the pit was pussy...

If anyone wants a copy of POWND i can get you copy for cheaper than you can buy it. Yes, pownd kicks ass.

Fireball ministry kicks ass too hahahahah....

BTW...i was the dude with the pony tail, leather pants, jacket and the FORD hat with the biker mustach.

im tired from teh 1000 + mile drive, the drinking the weed, the women, the ghetto etc...

in the ghetto, the "niggas" as they call themselves said we talk like TV hahahahahahaha.

this black girl at the counter in the ghetto at teh DOLLAR STORE (throw away cameras) asked where i am from..i told her from the top of a mountain in KY hahahha....she said "Yu da finnest luk-n mountain man I eva seen.....do all da moutain men look like you in KY.....I told her..."no darlin, im the cream of the crop hahahahahahahahaa.....she was hittin on me hahahaha

theSanityAssassin said:
They also played Final Product, 45 minutes total. I was right at the front of the stage, and it looked to me like he was having throat problems. Still sounded great. My second time seeing them besides gigantour. Awesome!!!

The first band Pownd kicked ass, had to buy a cd on the way out.

Oops -- was it before TGE? It's all running together at this point.

ledmag said:
i was standing in front of STEVE Smyth. Yeah, the two big guys were idiots as well as the neanderthal lead singer of the second band. The skinny fucker could not hang in the pitt hahahahha.,,.,.....i still say the pit was pussy...

If anyone wants a copy of POWND i can get you copy for cheaper than you can buy it. Yes, pownd kicks ass.

Fireball ministry kicks ass too hahahahah....

BTW...i was the dude with the pony tail, leather pants, jacket and the FORD hat with the biker mustach.

I was right in front of Jim, short red hair Megadeth vest.

POWND was great their singer had a great voice.

God that second band was awful.