Detroit Setlist 10/27/2005

theSanityAssassin said:
I was right in front of Jim, short red hair Megadeth vest.

POWND was great their singer had a great voice.

God that second band was awful.

Hey! I was standing by you an dthe dude with teh red button nevershirt. Yeah, most of teh time you were just in front of me....you had ANTHRAX and mosh written on your coat as well.

inside4walls said:
Was the second band fireball ministry by chance? If so, yes, they do suck scrotum. We got a 50 minute set in TO..... I cannot wait to see them again

NO!!!! The third band was fireball ministry....the second band has no name. ANd yes, they are teerrible, no tallent whatsoever...well, the drummer was good, but he is an idiot for staying with those half asses.

ledmag, thanks for the info. That's funny about you and the black girl you "mountain man". And yes POWND is a great band. I jammed, (or I should say attempted to sing a Voivod song with them) with their drummer Clint and bass player Steve-who played guitar back then in OVID. I believe there website is www.pownd.com.

ledmag said:
NO!!!! The third band was fireball ministry....the second band has no name. ANd yes, they are teerrible, no tallent whatsoever...well, the drummer was good, but he is an idiot for staying with those half asses.

Yeah, I got there during the 2nd bands set, and I could hardly wait for it to be over. Fireball Ministry was pretty good, IMNSHO.

I appreciated the black guy cranking his little boombox as he walked by everyone in line outside the show. Gotta love Detroit :Smug: .

SCARLETT LETTERMAN>> Yeah, the guy did it on purpose, it wa splain to see. He walked by us, with no volumn, then in 5 mins he came back cranking it with rap. He was walking very fast though hahaha.