dev forum at digimortal.net

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
ive been there since day 1! happy friggen camper should be on his way here soon, and reakhavx posts there as well. basically we're migrating over from that board to this one cuz hardly anyone posts there.....sooo.....you should swing by once and say whats up if youve got the time!

half the time I try to post there, it gives me error messages. Like I was trying to tell HFC that I will be adding a couple "items" to the collection of "stuff" he'd be trading against probably by the middle of next week.

Well, I don't have much to contribute at the Opeth forum.
"Hello. My name is Kleo and the vocalist of this band made me hate an otherwise decent Katatonia album."
Somehow, that just doesn't seem to work.

I like him outside of Katatonia. It's just that one instance where he really annoyed the hell out of me for some odd reason.

Kleo honey, your cd will be in the mail tomorrow.

Havent had time to send it off earlier, cos ive been studing as exam time is looming.

And by the way, i got your 'lost' email the other day, obviously it had been floating around on hotmails networks for quite some time.

Hey, I couldn't ship since my car AND my knee needed to be at least checked out.
By the way... I have a couple (NTSC formatted) VCDs now. They're off the 97 U.S. tour. It took me awhile since the person who made them didn't know jack about formatting such things and my comp "can't" do the conversion
And I'll also have Melbourne 2001, Paris 2001, and the Garage apparently along with an instore.