development box

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
I'm currently installing linux on a development box at home so I can start working more regularly on the code for the site. I know I'm long overdue on the updates, but things have gotten much busier for me at work lately. I'm going to make a more concerted effort to work on the code from now on so I should have some things to show y'all in not too long.

We're over 1400 bands now, that's pretty cool.

well, I had some initial trouble getting the network to see the server, but now things are up and running. I'm going to be rebuilding the whole site on some code I developed for a project at work. I'll bring the code home tomorrow and should be able to start working on it next week (going out of town this weekend). Sorry for all the delays guys, but things are coming back on track now.

I'm going to roll out the new code in phases. First, I'll get all the existing features working on it and release it (it'll be a LOT faster, and I'll add better duplicate and error checking at that point). Then I'll start adding in new features one-by-one. Once I have a final list of features, I'll post them here and in the order I'm going to work on them.