Devildriver anyone?

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
So what's this band all about? I read that they got the opening slot on the upcoming Opeth/Moonspell tour...edging out Kataklysm. Now..I just went to the Devildriver website and listened to one of their songs and I hated it! Sounds like nu-metal meets death metal with shitty vocals. Why does there always seem to be some random nu-metal band on every bill these days? f*cking torques me! The worst thing of all is the fact that Moonspell are the opener...a grave injustice! Oh well..it should be interesting to see how all the goth kids receive Devildriver...what a retarded name!

I agree w/ you MI. I can't stand Dez's voice , he simply cannot sing. Listening to him is horrible , and I don't like what I heard from the band either, it's nothing new, just another "k"lone. Looks like you'll have to be forced to see them while you wait for Opeth.

Your going to see Opeth..........My Advice is to:..........Take a sleepimg pill ........and some Exlax.........that way you can be shitting during the opening acts........and Opeth ..............can put you to sleep...............:p

I never liked Coal Chamber..so I doubt I'll like this "DevilDriver" (Yea..it really is a gay name) I'm going to have to sit through them too...I might throw a little something at them while they're on stage. I was looking foward to seeing Kataklysm :mad:

charnee said:
I never liked Coal Chamber..so I doubt I'll like this "DevilDriver" (Yea..it really is a gay name) I'm going to have to sit through them too...I might throw a little something at them while they're on stage. I was looking foward to seeing Kataklysm :mad:
I was really looking forward to seeing Kataklysm too, they are a KILLER death metal band! AND they have a few more albums out than the retarded name band! Pisses me off how this band gets the supporting act just because that jackass who can't sing for shit was in Coal chamber!

Even these underground metal tours are turning corporate...it has to infest everything!

Deadly Embrace said:
Your going to see Opeth..........My Advice is to:..........Take a sleepimg pill ........and some Exlax.........that way you can be shitting during the opening acts........and Opeth ..............can put you to sleep...............:p
Oh that's a real revelation...you should be the old man at the top of the mountain that people go to for life advice.....you've already got the age going for you.

dude, thats not fair opeth kick sooo much ass!
have any of you seen the new Lamentations dvd? i was the screaming guy at the front of the crowd, if you were wondering....
that was one hell of a gig!

Deadly Embrace said:

:tickled: hahhahaha my thoughts exactly, man!

oh, gaaaah.... :ill: :yuk:
i just listened to their song on the site, and it sucks!!
i wonder how their other songs sound like.................................

hmm..
Katakalysm are awesome live! and their vocalist is one of the nicest people.
i saw them in NYC with The Haunted, they simply owned. :headbang:

have fun MindI !

their boring nothing special rock might suit them on a tour with superjoint ritual but they will be abused on the opeth tour.

plus, my anger is why they are sometimes in middle slot when moonspell has been around for a long time.

Opeth and moonspell are what I look forward to. I just wish katatonia could have been on this tour also.