Devildriver: S/T cd

Xalon Niles

Metal/Super Sentai Fan
Dec 22, 2001
Parts unknown.
hometown.aol.com
Man, this cd is awesome. Dez broke up his old band Coal Chamber (Crappy band) and gaves a cool band in form Devildriver. Dez screams, growls, and sings like a madman with very hatred. There's no Nu-Metal crap. a 10 out 10.

being stupid must come easy to you. Devildriver is faaar less intense than Coal Chamber. I love Coal Chamber's old days, especially Chamber Music. Devildriver is a disappointment and very over-hyped. Dez said he tried to go heavier with this band, but he really stops a lil short of Coal Chamber if u ask me. I was a big Dez follower, as my friend's band's (Dirt) cd was produced by Dez himself, but now he has nothing left

NocturnalSun said:
being stupid must come easy to you. Devildriver is faaar less intense than Coal Chamber. I love Coal Chamber's old days, especially Chamber Music. Devildriver is a disappointment and very over-hyped. Dez said he tried to go heavier with this band, but he really stops a lil short of Coal Chamber if u ask me. I was a big Dez follower, as my friend's band's (Dirt) cd was produced by Dez himself, but now he has nothing left

First motograter now a fan of "Old school Chamber"? and once again...Hatebreed sucks?!! *sigh*

NocturnalSun said:
i told u I DONT LIKE MOTOGRATER!!!!!!!! GET IT THRU YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!! U piece o shit leave me alone and get ur facts straight dumbass. Yes, Hatebreed does suck.
Sun is warm, grass is green...

I'm not a Hatebreed fan but I know one thing for sure...

Hatebreed >> Coal Chamber

Coal Chamber fucking blows. I heard some Devildriver and it was pretty heavy but I still think they suck.