Devin has my demo!

ShredManWalking

Hit man for the Order
Dec 5, 2002
Kent State University
listen.to
During the Cincinnati show on Dec. 6, I reached up to the stage while Devin was tearing down his equipment, and handed him a demo of my band. I have no idea if he has listened to it yet, or if he'd be interested in producing us. Does anyone here have any idea?

ShredManWalking said:
During the Cincinnati show on Dec. 6, I reached up to the stage while Devin was tearing down his equipment, and handed him a demo of my band. I have no idea if he has listened to it yet, or if he'd be interested in producing us. Does anyone here have any idea?

email HDR for any commercial request, or email me with all the infos about your band and I'll bring them the message...Who knows ?
:cool:

ShredManWalking said:
Well, my group is progressive, with influences from Fates Warning and Queensryche. Oldlyonfreak, could you please give me your email, and I'll send you some information. Thanks, man, I appreciate this.
No problems, if it can hleps I'll send all your infos to HDR
Write me here : webmaster@geoffreyrousselot.com

cheers

Eh well I don't plug it as my stuff exactly. I just helped the band get signed and joined the label's staff for a bit to make sure things got handled properly.