Dfh2 and ezplayer free

Nov 6, 2006
Taylor, MI
ok im the biggest noob in the world . i have a midi drum file ez player free and dfh2 . how do i get my midi drums into dfh2 . sorry for being so retarted

I could easily answer your question, but because you are acting like a retard, not just "being", I'm not even going to bother. There's no reason to post a new thread about this...this is just like an e-mail advertisement for cock enlargement, nothing but junk. You figure since you asked for a torrent file so that you can steal the program(s) and that didn't turn out too well, you would just make a new thread asking about the same basic shit?

~e.a

if you're on a PC, holding Alt and pressing the f4 key three times automatically loads the MIDI import window in drumkit from hell 2. hopefully that will help you out some ! :)

if you're on a PC, holding Alt and pressing the f4 key three times automatically loads the MIDI import window in drumkit from hell 2. hopefully that will help you out some ! :)

That's not it at all!

You have to boot windows to the command prompt, then type "format c:\"

Your drum tracks will be hella badass.:kickass:

That's not it at all!

You have to boot windows to the command prompt, then type "format c:\"

Your drum tracks will be hella badass.:kickass:
I could've swore that was for bass tracks, that must be why my bass tracks have random high hat hits in them