DHIADW guitar tab

U

Unregistered

I have tabbed the intro to the song DHIADW accurately. I will email it to anyone who has other nevermore tabs not currently on the internet monotonously.

Wow, you sat down and figured out the intro to Dead Heart in a Dead World? GOD DAMN, that must have taken months to decipher that technical masterwork!

Tab out the Engines of Hate solo, then we'll talk.

Merry Christmas tightwad fuckers...
this took me months to fuckin decipher... next i'll do the engines of hate solo.

Dead Heart in a dead world intro... tune down half a step(not standard as shown)

e ------------------------l---------------------------------------------------------

B ------------------------l---------------------------------------------------------

G ------------------------l------------0-------------------------0----------------

D ------------------------l-----------------------x2------------------------x2---

A ------------------------l--------7--------7--------------7----------7----------

E -------5----------7----l----8------------------------7-------------------------

e ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G ------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------

D ---------------------x3 {repeat whole thing once}--x1 ----------------

A --------7--- ---7--------------------------------------------------------------

E -----5--------------------------------------------------------------------------

e ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G --------------------------5------4-----5----5-----5------5-------------------

D -------------7----------------0-----0----0-----0-----0--------0--------------

A ---------7-------7--------------------------------------------------------------

E ----5----------------------------------------------------------------------------

G ---------------------------5-----4------0------0------0-------0--------------

D --------------7---------------0------0------0-------0------0-------0---------

A ---------7-------7--------------------------------------------------------------

E ----5----------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go... now do the same for me and give me your tabs, your not losing anything, youve already done it..selfish dicks