What's with the anti-DHIADW here?

Dead heart In a Dead World?

• Yeah

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 3rd favorite Nevermore album. My simplistic little mind comprehends the chugga chugga riffs better than the blistering shredding thrash.

But it's Nevermore, so - compared to most everything else - I love all of their CDs intensely.

has a killer depth/sound..lots of punkers want to copy...

It's a great album, but as folks have said earlier its too "chugga chugga". Some of the tracks are awesome, but i never feel the intensity i get with DNB, for instance.

Still awesome though, listen to it quite alot.

Dead Heart is number 5 on my list,still better than 90% of the albums out there.maybe the album is a little bit too "modern" for my tastes.still,they should make a live DVD with the entire Dreaming Neon Black album.it wouldn't be too original,but it would be great for sure.for the guys that dislike the Politics album,i suggest put the album in the context of the year 1996.it's a great album,probably the best along with Dreaming.

Politics is fantasic, no doubt. I don't think the context matters a great deal, it still sounds fresh and vital for me.

Enemies of Reality should get more hate than Deadheart. Deadheart is diverse,creative where EoR is basic and chuggy.

The nu-metal overtones on Enemies of Reality actually sound awful,second rate.

I was disapointed that nevermore played 2 songs from EoR and nothing from the first three at a show. What's that about ?

:) Yup...we got awesome sets over here, spanned the whole back-catalogue!

I disagree with the enemies statement though, i dont really see any "nu" overtones at all. It's probably up there as one of my favourites.

The Greys said:
Enemies of Reality should get more hate than Deadheart. Deadheart is diverse,creative where EoR is basic and chuggy.

I was disapointed that nevermore played 2 songs from EoR and nothing from the first three at a show. What's that about ?

EoR has better riffs, more technical playing, more double kick, and nowhere near as much goddamn sap as DHiaDW.

The Greys said:

/\What the hell is this?

DHiaDW is good. But no POE or TGE. DNB is clearly the best.

I will have to agree with the comment about Dead having no intensity in the recording.