picked up Dhiadw. and some other cds' today

As gay as that picture is, it is certainly not quite on the level of gayness as the picture of Lars Ulrich and Kirk Hammet getting ready to french each other.

Sexyalexi is a super gay name and everything, but at least she (I hope it is a she) is trying to get into Nevermore.

Sexi Alexi 94 said:
dhiadw is pretty cool, im glad i got it. im gonna get the other one wit the brown cover, endeavour something.

amon amarth- with oden on our side: is awesome!

new trivium: sooo bad!

new iron maiden: pretty cool

:headbang:

your name... :erk: i have no problem with children of bodom b4 AYDY and hatecrew deathroll but that username is sorta fanboyish...are you really born in '94? =/

you said username said:
your name... :erk: i have no problem with children of bodom b4 AYDY and hatecrew deathroll but that username is sorta fanboyish...are you really born in '94? =/
Have you REALLY made almost 1,200 posts in under 2 months?

Conquer All said:
i swear dude, just because im almost 15 and one of the youngest boarders here doesnt mean i have anything to do with younger kids coming on
for a 15 years old you don't sound too dumb. /highfive

ShadowsWithin said:
and that's a bad thing...how?

the keys are best part
I'd sort of agree, although I'm not too crazy about how the keys are too much in the forefront. Alexi cannot shout for shit, his solos aren't really THAT great, the bass is pretty good, and the drumming's alright. But Janne is a very skilled keyboardist, even if I don't like his style.
Either way, Kalmah>Wintersun>Norther>>>>>>>>>>Children Of Bodom.