Other Gigs

Ghost Brigade, who have gotten even better since their line-up change. Hopefully I won't have to wait three years again for their next show...
Solid gig in Oulu as well, even though I think Electra Complex still needs some time to properly sound good in a live setting. Aurora was awesome and, of course, Elämä on tulta. A Storm Inside was added into the encore (Setlist.fm originally had Horns on the GBF slot at Kuudes Linja, but it probably was Minus Side there as well).

I think I'll come to Tuska.

Thumbs_up.gif

Somehow I missed that Insomnium is opening for Dark Tranquillity on their upcoming North American tour. Time to convince the wife that a Monday night show is worth it. Then I just have to remember to get both those and the Enslaved tickets.

We've gone from famine to feast these last few months.

So, yeah, Opeth will perform at the Roman Theatre in Plovdiv, Bulgaria this September 19th.
Opeth will be performing an exclusive show in the magnificent Roman Theatre in Plovdiv, Bulgaria as part of their 25th anniversary tour. For this one-off event the band will be joined by the renowned Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra.

The previous day are Apocalyptica.

It's gonna be a wonderful weekend indeed.:Spin:

Next concert for me will be Apocalyptica Oct. 5th @ Columbiahalle, Berlin.
I saw them last year on the "Apocalyptic Symphony" tour with Avanti Orchestra Helsinki and that was quite sth. The concert in October was supposed to be the opening gig for their world tour in April, but they postponed the tour to support Sixx AM on their US tour in spring instead. I bought the tickets last year in August and though Apocalyptica are one of my fav bands I don't like the new album and I think that singer just doesn't fit. We'll see how that'll work out live...

Hm, what can I say... The singer *really* doesn't fit. The rest of the band was awesome as usual, though they should consider gagging Eicca to keep him from singing backing vocals. Just saying...