Love of Live (part två)

ULVER will be playing in my country in jan 2012!

Even if it's on the official website, I won't believe it until I have the ticket in my hands.

Nice!! You should definitely go see them, if it indeed turns out to be real. Unless of course you're one of those types who only enjoy Ulver's Trilogie :lol:

Nice!! You should definitely go see them, if it indeed turns out to be real. Unless of course you're one of those types who only enjoy Ulver's Trilogie :lol:

I love both old and new Ulver (with the exception of the last album), so I'll be there no matter what (again, if the promoters don't screw up the gig).

I think there'll be some people expecting some Nattens Madrigal tunes, I'll just laugh at their disappointed faces.

Still, a song from Kveldssanger won't harm anyone, and I Troldskog Faren Vild would kick ass! (but it won't happen), I'll love to hear some plates from Marriage tho.

I love both old and new Ulver (with the exception of the last album), so I'll be there no matter what (again, if the promoters don't screw up the gig).

I think there'll be some people expecting some Nattens Madrigal tunes, I'll just laugh at their disappointed faces.

Still, a song from Kveldssanger won't harm anyone, and I Troldskog Faren Vild would kick ass! (but it won't happen), I'll love to hear some plates from Marriage tho.

Marriage! Really, so lucky.

Me?

I'm going to see:
- Boris (!)
- Queensrÿche
- Duran Duran
- Katatonia (!)
- Opeth

I hope I'll be able to go to Roadburn 2012. The lineup is absolutely raving mad with highlights like Sleep, Om and Bongripper who is going to play two sets, one being Satan Worshiping Doom in its entirety.

http://www.last.fm/festival/1984564+Roadburn+2012?ac=Roadburn

A little tempting for me as well, now that Ulver has been added to the line up! I'd be willing to go for just Ulver, if those greedy bastards would sell single day tickets. That's why I generally don't really like the Roadburn attitude, they only offer a full festival ticket for all days at an insane price because they know people from all over the world attend and sell out the festival within minutes. But at the same time I think they neglect people like me who live well within driving distance and just want to see one band. That's why I had to miss Neurosis in 2009 and Sunn O))) earlier this year, because frankly I can't afford coughing up that much for just one band :(
Screw it, I've already seen them twice anyway :Smug:

Jesu would also be nice, if he'd play anything except songs from his new album :mad:

Saw Marduk perform yesterday.
Quite weird gig since it was for free and you could easily tell that the majority of the audience had never heard the band before or knew what the hell they were getting themselves into.
The sound was crap - and it had nothing to do with the wind (as the review below says) - it was the usual thing that the sound engineer (on a festival) had no idea how to mix the sound during a black metal gig. It seems like they have their standard settings for "hard rock" or "heavy metal" and then decides to go with it. The result was that the entire gig was buried in bass drums and Devo's bass guitar, leaving the most important thing - Morgan's guitars - out of the picture.
Also, Mortuus called us "fucking pussies" on two occasions...

Swedish "review" or what the hell you should call it
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/malmo/malmofestivalen/-solen-gar-i-moln-

Too bad I couldn't be there, but the overall line-up was simply not enough to get me out of my lazy-chair, ha ha!
Last thing I saw was Gorguts, apparently an old Canadian death band which I didn't know, but my gf really wanted to go so off we went. Must say that even though the music wasn't my cup of tea, they were actually not half bad at performing once they got warmed up. Lots of fun actually.

I'll go see tomorrow, yes, Dead Can Dance!!! This is really unbelievable, longest tour ever and in peak shape. Dream come true!

Plus, Moonsorrow, Tyr and Korpikraapi on Tuesday! MOONSORROW. Amazing, my fave folk/viking band, and I'll finally see them! Another dream come true! Montréal sure is the place to be.

Heading out to see Electric Hellride in a bit, aquintances of ours who are playing a free show at a club within walking distance from our home. They play a Machine Head/Panteraish style where they haven't completely found their own voice yet, but they are a kick-ass liveband with a lot of energy, so its bound to be fun!

5u1b4j.jpg

FUCK YEAH !!!!!! :kickass: :yow: :D

The second announce from Hellfest is already. It smells some Hard Rocker... but there are some good moments for me like:

Helloween, Immortal, Amorphis, My Dying Bride, Primordial, Accept, Tyr. :headbang:

And some bands who likes some of you, like Ghost, Wintersun, Kampfar, etc. :Smokin: