Diabolical Masquerade...

Blakkheim said:
'death's design' in jewel case with the poster is the re-print on avantgarde as they wanted to swap to jewel case from digipack, altho ironically 'nightwork' has also been repressed in...err... yes... digipack!! however, without the embossed logo/title.
That would make sense except when i bought it when it had just come out in EU and hadn't been released in the US yet and there were only 2 versions available. The Ltd Digi and the regular jewel case. Oh well, it's not unique since you say they repressed it in jewel case w/poster :(

Wanderer said:
to DEliverance6:
Did you forget your album's riffs (esp your solo albums) i've forgotten my riffs to but i did not have an album

Any of the cool shit I did with my bands was 8-10 years ago...I did some small tours and had a cd out and shit.......I listen to it now and I dont even believe I came up with that stuff much less remember how to play it......at the time I was all on heroin and shit as well though....maybe that has something to do with my memory loss...........hmmmmm....is Anders on heroin???......I hope not....lol....I doubt it!!

That's a very good point. I never thought of it that way! He's that much closer to affording his cat's operation now! ;) Too bad the other vinyls he put up aren't selling too well.

TheNever said:
YEs, just got this as well and i'm amazed!! So much so that i need to listen to it more to fully grasp it! LOL So how's that giant DM logo coming there Carbonized my man? ;)
I haven't managed to do anything else with it than what i posted in that one thread unfortunately. I just don't seem to have the ambition, motivation nor desire to finish it or to do anything else in life really. I don't know if it will ever get done to be honest with the way things are in my life. Maybe one day but i wouldn't hold my breath. It's hard for me to get excited about it or anything else. I can't even afford any new releases by Katatonia, Bloodbath or any of the shirts Anders is having made. So yea things aren't good with me but if enough people want it maybe i'll be able to finish it, i just don't know.

Carbonized said:
I haven't managed to do anything else with it than what i posted in that one thread unfortunately. I just don't seem to have the ambition, motivation nor desire to finish it or to do anything else in life really. I don't know if it will ever get done to be honest with the way things are in my life. Maybe one day but i wouldn't hold my breath. It's hard for me to get excited about it or anything else. I can't even afford any new releases by Katatonia, Bloodbath or any of the shirts Anders is having made. So yea things aren't good with me but if enough people want it maybe i'll be able to finish it, i just don't know.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Blakkheim/Anders, I am sure youve heard it a million times but when are you guys touring the U.S. We'd love to have you guys here. I'd love to see you guys with Opeth, and Morbid Angel.Me and my buddies are waiting.BTW, I just ordered Diabolical Masquerade-Phantom Lord and Ravendusk in my Heart which completes that discography and bought October tide-Grey Dawn