Diabolicum and code666's mailorder

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
When will you accept credit cards? Does code666 have any plans to accept Paypal?

On a side note, I received Diabolicum's 'The Dark Blood Rising' today. Very excited to hear it. On the subject of Diabolicum, how many albums have they released?

we mare working to build a mailorder with credit card and paypal, in the next months will be online.

great to hear you finally got The Dark Blood Rising, it's a STUNNING album... the band released their debut on Napalm Records in 1999, called "The Grandeur Of Hell", then they signed with us publishing "The Dark Blood Rising" in 2001 and "The Killing Spree 1.5" at the end of 2001, which is a very limited edition album (666 copies) with rare demo tracks, unreleased old and new songs, the video and a lot of cool stuff... unfortunately this album is now sold out, but if you are really really interested we could decide to sell one of the last 5 copies we still have here in our office for the showroom...

Great news about the mailorder. I like to use Paypal, so it's good to hear code666 will accept it.

Thanks for 'The Killing Spree' offer. I would be very interested to buy it. When the mailorder is up and running, I will let you know. Thanks!