Diamond Head News

rokk

Long Live =^.^=
Mar 5, 2005
Southeast Idaho
www.doseofmetal.com
Blabbemouth said:
Three 60-second audio samples from NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) legends DIAMOND HEAD's upcoming "What's In Your Head?", have been posted online on the group's official web site.
"What's In Your Head?" was previously described by the band as "a powerful but varied collection of songs." Other songtitles set to appear on the album include "Nothing to Lose" ("an hypnotic track with great lyrics from [singer] Nick Tart"), and the "Reign Supreme" ("the heaviest track DIAMOND HEAD have recorded since 'Am I Evil?'").

Dave Nicholls is the recording engineer and producer with guitarist Brian Tatler. Dave recently recorded the SLIPKNOT live album, and has also worked with THE WILDHEARTS. He has been on tour with STONE SOUR during the last few months.

Commented the band: "Brian and Nick have spent months writing these songs and all you fans will be thrilled with the results. We believe this will be the album DIAMOND HEAD have always threatened to make. What 'All Will Be Revealed' promises, 'What's In Your Head?' delivers — and then some!"

I am looking forward to this... should be great!

:headbang:

Samples indeed sound interesting... Very old "Diamond Head" -ish !!
We will be seeing them in a few weeks live on Keep it True, I'm very curious now!

Those clips sound FABULOUS and very like early Diamond Head which obvioulsy is SENSATIONAL. Hoping to see them some time this year - they're playing in England next month but I can't really afford to travel that far after just shelling out for 2nd row RUSH TICKETS :D and Dio tickets as well. And I've still to buy Magnum and Paul Di'Anno tickets too. As soon as Diamond Head come to Glasgow, I will be there WITH BELLS ON:lol:

When they were supporting acts in Megadeth tour 2005 they played "Skin on skin" yet. Their new singer was good but still had to learn like frontman. However, seeing Brian Tatler was just amazing. In my opinion, one of the ultimate guitar players and the best one among NWOBHM. I´ll see Diamond Head in a couple of weeks headlining Keep It true festival in Germany. :headbang:

I'll be there at KIT as well, looking forward my second Diamond Head gig.
Or more likely my first, as the show I saw in Wacken some time ago was Diamond Head featuring Jess Cox on vocals, so they played a mix of Diamond Head and Tygers of Pan Tang songs. Weird combination if you ask me but it ended pretty cool.