Dickheads! (whinging thread)

But you lack real road experience how many long (as in 2hr or longer) road trips have you done......how much wet weather how much night it all is realitive to experience.....just because you lost your virginity in the last 12 months doesn't make you any good in the sack.......guys under 25 or so are still very selfish or unaware!

Just because I haven't had 20 years experience driving, doesn't mean I haven't had ALOT of experience driving, and in all different conditions I might add. As I am sure Troops will agree, being a pizza guy gives you alot of driving experience in different conditions at night. I drive to Melbourne and Ballarat and back often, so I do have alot of experience driving long trips, and I drive to at least some extent every other day.

You are right, young drivers don't have as much experience, but that doesn't mean they don't have lots of experience.

agreed.. whilst young drivers may know all the rules and techniques, we\ve got no experience. Plus how many of us continue to use what we learnt after we're off the L's?

dammit i hate 4WDs in the city too.. Especially when they tailgate your small hatchback whilst you are trying to change lanes. ARGH!

edit: blitzy yer right. BUt still, on the whole, young drivers have a lot less experience :)

MeKaChrOme said:
Good thing no pedestrians know/try this, coz even though they have right of way it's so dangerous.

Driving through Parramatta, you'll find every single pedestrian thinks they own the road. I thought it wasn't so bad at first but when barrage upon barrage come out obnoxiously, with lights to cross at about 10 metres away, it's a little too much. :bah: :D

serenesorrow said:
Driving through Parramatta, you'll find every single pedestrian thinks they own the road. I thought it wasn't so bad at first but when barrage upon barrage come out obnoxiously, with lights to cross at about 10 metres away, it's a little too much. :bah: :D
damn right. Driving through the city is worse though. People are unbelievable!

I know for a fact I was a better driver when i was 21 than i am now, 27
I used to hoon a lot and do more stupid things on the road but that actually gives you the skills you need to controll a car in a emergence situation.
I don't agree that 30 years of experence means much if your car is in a spin or you are skidding torward a tree you need to keep calm and bring the car under controll, not just plant the breaks and hope you don't hit anything

JonBonJovi said:
But you lack real road experience how many long (as in 2hr or longer) road trips have you done......how much wet weather how much night it all is realitive to experience.....just because you lost your virginity in the last 12 months doesn't make you any good in the sack.......guys under 25 or so are still very selfish or unaware!
Lots.
Lots.
Lots.
I am.
I am not.

You're full of shit.