Did all the Maiden Centrallers die?

No man.I'm here but I couldn't find time to enter internet for the last two weeks because of finals and hard works.
I'm everytime at the Olympic Stadium Site for the last two weeks.
I had to wake up and sleep very early.

Hmm same here! I wouldnt say anything at that forum if I didnt post that silly thread there! :p

But I'm still wondering what the guy under the nick Duran Duran is! Never heard of him since mc closed.

And Dorian Gray as far as I know is too busy even to register.

About the others I'm not worrying about! They gonna be here soon anyway! ;) :p

i'm here too, though got a seruious headache, haven't gotten any night sleep last night, over a serious lack already the day before. can hardly speak, my head is twice as big as usual, practically deaf thought when the dog barks it sounds as if I still hear: "motorhead, motorhead, motorhead!" sometimes, it sounds a bit like "priest, priest, priest, priest!" but definitely, it hurts. ANd I had exams too, about to finish.

:)

Originally posted by Eclipse
i'm here too, though got a seruious headache, haven't gotten any night sleep last night, over a serious lack already the day before. can hardly speak, my head is twice as big as usual, practically deaf thought when the dog barks it sounds as if I still hear: "motorhead, motorhead, motorhead!" sometimes, it sounds a bit like "priest, priest, priest, priest!" but definitely, it hurts. ANd I had exams too, about to finish.

:)

I hope you'll be all right as soon as possible.