So how many Valentines Day cards did you get?

I get none but I dont fucking care...

What i care about is that i quarreled with my bf one more time!:( For no reason probably! Cos I dunno the reason yet! :mad:

i;m not interested in Valentine's day.... got no card... hopefully :)

it was just another day like the others (and that doesn't necessarily mean that it was a boring day ;) ):D

Originally posted by Eclipse
:cool:

at first she seemt a bit reluctant on kissing at first date, but rod stewart soon did the trick for me.

Thank you Rod. :cool:

My god, how old is she? 40? :D

I just imagined Clipsy standing under Timmy's window with a bunch of flowers in March singing "I am sailing, I am saaaailing" :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Angelwitch
What i care about is that i quarreled with my bf one more time!:(

Today we broke up... Our fight was even crapier than that one in valendines day!

BUT we also realised that we love each other... and that makes we didnt really break up!

So we are trying to put our egos aside for a while! It aint an easy thing believe me!

Originally posted by Eclipse
:cool:

at first she seemt a bit reluctant on kissing at first date, but a vodca-cola and rod stewart soon did the trick for me.

:lol: what about you Clipsy? where you shy? :p dont rush but dont be shy! ;) :p depends the chick of course! :lol:

oh! as it comes to valendine cards I wanted to send you one, just to keep the tradition of joking! lol! But I didnt do as i had other things in mind sorry...