Did anyone else see this?

Martyr

Jul 21, 2002
Canada
Visit site
So I'm looking at the new Opeth managed myspace, when one of the comments is this:

Arkhon Infaustus wrote:

100_1254.jpg

"THAT'S DEVOTION! This is spelt from skin I cut off while "managing" my calloused feet."

:zombie:

I cannot stress enough, THIS WAS NOT ME haha, I'm not that demented/have that much brain damage

Vegetaman said:
Looks like toe-nail clippings IMO...
Yes. It does.

I will now not post anymore because of my post count.
Bye. I can now only communicate with people by editing my old posts.

Martyr said:
So I'm looking at the new Opeth managed myspace, when one of the comments is this:

Arkhon Infaustus wrote:

100_1254.jpg

"THAT'S DEVOTION! This is spelt from skin I cut off while "managing" my calloused feet."

:zombie:

I cannot stress enough, THIS WAS NOT ME haha, I'm not that demented/have that much brain damage
i think i just puked a little...:puke:

Opeth should look out for the person who started this thread. This guy seems to have gone very deep into praising his favourite band. I mean the shooter of Dimebag was too.

Sorry the thread starter is innocent. The person who designed the skin logo is one to beware.

blimey said:
I will now not post anymore because of my post count.
Bye. I can now only communicate with people by editing my old posts.
Don't be silly blimey. Remember when I pwn3d your post count? Isn't that motivation enough to catch up to me? Hell, I almost have 3000 now. I saved pictures of all of my post counts because I wanted to keep posting. So don't be silly and keep posting.

And that picture is hilariously horrifying.