Did anyone see Opeth play at the Brisbane Arena in April?

Valya

New Metal Member
May 24, 2003
I know this was a while ago, but does anyone have any photos from the gig at the Brisbane Arena to trade??

Awww, how cute. A new member. Prepar to be flamed, not be me of course, I am a newbie-lover! ^_-

Sorry dude, didnt attend that show and don't have anything related to it. Hope that helps. ^_^

Valya said:
I know this was a while ago, but does anyone have any photos from the gig at the Brisbane Arena to trade??

Your wish is granted! :D

You'll have to wait for me to get home first though :(

PM me to remind me or I might forget (so much other crap on my mind right now :erk: )

Also, talk to 'Jean Reno', as his pictures are INFINTELY better than mine. :oops:

And before you ask, no, I DON'T live in Bris-vegas, I flew down from Cairns to see them play in Brissy and Melbourne, and plan on driving down to Brisbane come December. :D

Exellent!
Im definently going down to see them again in december
im counting down the days!
your lucky you got to see them in melbourne aswell :((
id follow them around the country if i had the money... fuck it id follow them around the world to see every show :D

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Oh and they played Forest of October. :Spin:

Actually, I was up the back from time to time at the bar and in the back corner having a few drinks... standing right next to the guy with the cam-corder making the boot', shame I didn't think to ask if/where he'd be making it available though :cry: