Did anyone see this?

Let's all wait 'till we hear the record. I'm confident it will crush whatever the final track listing turns out to be. I'm awaiting this one with intrest.

Mr. Wu said:
It warms my heart to know that you are so quick to whine like a bunch of babies when you read something on Blabbermouth. It's a press release. If you've paid attention to anything I've said about the record, you would know there are more tracks. I'm disappointed but I understand. If it's on the net, it must be true. Can't anything be a surprise?

And i thought Blabbermouth was gospel as well!!!! I'm sure the album will rule whatever the tracklisting or title. horns up mutha f**kers!

Blabbermouth sucks balls, I remember Scott said in some AM that the song ANTHRAX sounds current now. So don´t whine, it must be there.

Remember, CDs are only capable of holding 70 odd minutes of music, so everything can't be on a single CD. Some things may have been cut, that doesn't mean you won't be able to hear them in due time.

fullon said:
Remember, CDs are only capable of holding 70 odd minutes of music, so everything can't be on a single CD. Some things may have been cut, that doesn't mean you won't be able to hear them in due time.
Last I checked, CDs can hold 80 minutes of music. Rush's SPIRIT OF RADIO greatest hits is 79:59. Even Guns N Roses's Use Your Illusions I and II were over 70 minutes in 1991.

This is the kicker. And totally truthful - Lone Justice will be a hidden track on the album with me on vocals, the second time you play the track rieth will be on vocals, third time muffy, fourth time you're auntie then remington etc. A super surprise guest vocalist everytime you play it kinda like my suprise ending record from Mad Magazine about this guys Super Spectacular Day. :D

yes 80 nminute cds have been around for yonks,recod companies might not like using them cause they cost a cent extra lol,this cd will want to go for 80 mins

DarbysDad said:
This is the kicker. And totally truthful - Lone Justice will be a hidden track on the album with me on vocals, the second time you play the track rieth will be on vocals, third time muffy, fourth time you're auntie then remington etc. A super surprise guest vocalist everytime you play it kinda like my suprise ending record from Mad Magazine about this guys Super Spectacular Day. :D
Sorry, but I think the people who have been unfortunate enough to have heard me sing Symphony of Destruction karaoke could tell ya I'm not worthy of being on anything associated with Anthrax.