Did anyone see this?

Everyone's been waiting for this project with John singing these songs. Of course everyone wants their favorite on it. We got fifteen studio tracks, done right. Why do people have to moan about what's not on it? When they played Lone Justice on the last tour the crowd stood there and looked at each other. So I think it's the right choice. C'mon and HATE me.

BIGPHAT442 said:
Everyone's been waiting for this project with John singing these songs. Of course everyone wants their favorite on it. We got fifteen studio tracks, done right. Why do people have to moan about what's not on it? When they played Lone Justice on the last tour the crowd stood there and looked at each other. So I think it's the right choice. C'mon and HATE me.
Well then they should have recorded "Antisocial" and "Got the Time." You know, just play the hits and nothing else. And I hope I never see Maiden play anything from Killers besides "Wrathchild." People won't know it. It won't be good.

Is this just a cd thats being released in November? Maybe its not a cd/DVD together and the DVD will be released later and have the other songs we all thought were supposed to be on the album.

How come the album cover for GOTE isnt up on anthrax.com when someone on the megadeth board posts it first? :confused:

didnt the band say some of these songs may be used as b-sides or something?

fuelee2004 said:
How come the album cover for GOTE isnt up on anthrax.com when someone on the megadeth board posts it first? :confused:

The webmaster's wife just had a baby. He has other things on his mind right now. Brent will get to it, don't worry.

Scott

Mr. Wu said:
...your webmaster just had a baby and his priorities are in the right place.
Sorry if that took precedence over a press release.

Fuckin A right his priorities are straight.

If I missed that thread, sorry...but CONGRATS BRENT. If it's your first I hope someone told you to stockpile some sleep... :D