Did anyone watch HBB Friday night?

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
I saw it was going to be on at 1 a.m. on the TV Guide Channel. Since that is absurdly past my bedtime (especially considering I have a little person getting me up at 3:30) I set my VCR to record it. Well, it didn't. So I don't know if it was on at all, and if it was, what was on it. And I don't see anyone posting about it, either. The original post that was on here about it said it would be on again last night at 10 p.m., but, well, my grandma passed away last night so I was busy elsewhere.

So, did it happen? Was it worthy? Answers, people, answers.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, my condolences.

HBB was on Friday night. It was the episode from last week when they premiered Safe Home, so that was the first video played. Can't remember off the top of my head who else they showed besides Disturbed, Ill Nino, Motograter, Meshuggah and Murderdolls among others. They had Jamey Jasta of Hatebreed hosting it, wish they would have shown a Hatebreed video.

Sorry about your grandmother.

HHB did come out and I got video tape it. Hopefully someone can turn the Safe Home video to mpg.

I checked the MTV schedule and HHB is not on next week. It seems like it's only gonna be on MTV2.

Heidi, sorry about your loss - but the fact that you still want to know about hbb shows your dedication to this band. I gotta give ya some cred. I however didn't know my g-parents and was treated as the spawn of the devil b/c I didn't cry when they passed.

And I don't have cable anymore. So fuck all y'all. I still aint seen sheot!

Now, if you'll excuse me, New Yankee Workshop is on PBS.
\m/ Horns Up for the cabinet he's making!

Thank you all.

I'm so pissed that my tape fucked up. I should have known to use the one in my bedroom instead of the one in my living room. The one in my living room is all fucked up because of all the crap my son has shoved in there. You'd be amazed what fits in a VCR....

CyThrax said:
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, my condolences.

HBB was on Friday night. It was the episode from last week when they premiered Safe Home, so that was the first video played. Can't remember off the top of my head who else they showed besides Disturbed, Ill Nino, Motograter, Meshuggah and Murderdolls among others. They had Jamey Jasta of Hatebreed hosting it, wish they would have shown a Hatebreed video.

Jamey Josta is actually the regular host. He's ok, but a little too mellow i think. They need someone a little more animated and lively i think, but he's ok. He seems to be getting more comfortable, week-by-week.

This weekend they had that butthead from Godsmack on, Sully something or other, as a guest-host. He's ok at times, then he seems like a real ass at other times. He seems kind of dumb and ignorant to me. Thus, they played 2 Godsmack songs. They promised Anthrax would be on again next week.

lupe_m said:
Sorry about your grandmother.

HHB did come out and I got video tape it. Hopefully someone can turn the Safe Home video to mpg.

I checked the MTV schedule and HHB is not on next week. It seems like it's only gonna be on MTV2.

It does look like they are going to be showing it on MTV again . I saw a commercial for it the other night--I believe during the ball. I think it's getting a 2-3 week trial run or something. Look for Friday night I think around 9 or 10 PM??

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I saw it was going to be on at 1 a.m. on the TV Guide Channel. Since that is absurdly past my bedtime (especially considering I have a little person getting me up at 3:30) I set my VCR to record it. Well, it didn't. So I don't know if it was on at all, and if it was, what was on it. And I don't see anyone posting about it, either. The original post that was on here about it said it would be on again last night at 10 p.m., but, well, my grandma passed away last night so I was busy elsewhere.

So, did it happen? Was it worthy? Answers, people, answers.

My condolences regarding your Grandmother.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Thank you all.

I'm so pissed that my tape fucked up. I should have known to use the one in my bedroom instead of the one in my living room. The one in my living room is all fucked up because of all the crap my son has shoved in there. You'd be amazed what fits in a VCR....

We bought those plugs for the front of your VCR to help keep things out. They work well for most VCR's. (but not apparently our JVC)

GASOLINEDREAM said:
We bought those plugs for the front of your VCR to help keep things out. They work well for most VCR's. (but not apparently our JVC)

Unfortunately, my son is a genius when he wants to be, so he'd figure those out. We pondered buying one and decided it was a waste of time (and money). Usually all he puts in are DVDs (the few he can manage to get his hands on). Although my friend assures me that PB&J sandwiches don't come out as easily as they go in...