did kleo get married yet?

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
i forget when the date was s'posed to or if its past already. when is it? i might be returning from sweden sooner than originally planned, which sucks, because it's to be my mom's slave while she recovers from some surgery.

We just finished making the final round of calls to the guests this weekend. So my guess is we're giving the final count to the hall and passing along a completed seating plan to the calligrapher by Wednesday. So you kinda need to let me know this week or I can't provide you with food/seating...

Oh and this is the second time in a week that we were discussing the attendance of a person we have issues getting in touch with a few hours before they dropped us a line...

right, so when is the date?
i dont know my story yet, cuz im waiting to hear my mom's surgery date.
well, anyway, i just thought it would fun to see you guys and maybe you could like me again. i could bring a sandwich. and a present.

Lizard: 15 other people have said the same basic thing to us today. The good news is I can ram a ferret up your ass without fear of losing my job! Come visit soon

xoxoxo
-k-

I'm not sure if I'm turned on by that thought, or disgusted.

Congrats, though I don't really know you. We're all family here.

So do we like put you down for a plate and stuff? (Give that a lot of thought. Wedding attendance is a touchy issue. Someone on the planning staff said something about being able to add people up to the last minute. By any sane definition, that's right now while we're readying the final count and seating plan to deliver. However, someone's trying to drown out sanity by calling and yelling 2+x a day.)

As for where/when on the 21st... like i told Massi, that's something you'll need to find out about in a non-public forum. We have enough to worry about w/o Neil Turbin showing up.

yeah man, plate n stuff. did you guys register for presents or some such? or shall i just bring you a nice cheese slicer from sweden? you never see people in the states using a cheese slicer, but theyre fucking great.

so, we'll talk on a non-public forum... like the phone. sometime next week.

i never had much use for one but ive made some lifestyle adjustments holy gay i dont want to go home next week i had some great metal festival plans coming up that are now shot