I'm so pissed, but I'm back (sort of).

I am so sorry to hear that brother Vern. There is nothing I hate worse than a fucking thief !! I was actually thinking about bitching about my week, but I won't do that. I won't try and make some stupid comment about how things will get better......... but I damned sure will anyway !! If there is one tough son of a bitch who can hold things together when things are bad it is you Brother Vern !!! This beer is for you and I pity the asshole who took the shit if you ever find out who he is.

BTW if you need some computer parts, give me a PM. I might have some I don't need. Computers are so cheap now in the US I can't make money building them. I have some parts laying around you can have.

Bryant

Bryant

jesus CHRIST, Wyvie! That really sucks. I'm so sorry to hear all that. But hey, it only means that there's one way for things to go and it's up. Hang in there, my friend!

Thanks to all for the great positive vibes.

Now I'm in the process of closing my garage door and reinforce security with more locks both in the garage and on the back doors of my inner garden.

Still no computer at home yet, a guy is getting the parts in US to enssemble a new one (no-brand PC compatible) but with all the dreadful storms hitting the gulf the air traffic from Miami is stalled and therefore some parts are still on cue :(

Well is all about patience after all is just material stuff, as long as health is good life goes on (fuck philosophy! :p )

Wow!! Sounds like a crappy few days there Wyv. Hang tough, you'll bounce back in no time. Glad no one was hurt, that's the main thing.

So did they get any of your cd's? I sure hope not!!

Greeno said:
Wow!! Sounds like a crappy few days there Wyv. Hang tough, you'll bounce back in no time. Glad no one was hurt, that's the main thing.

So did they get any of your cd's? I sure hope not!!

Thanks man. No, they didn't touch them basically because they were looking for easy chunks of money, and used CDs are peanuts compared to computers, TV, etc.

If they would have took my CDs I probably would been in jail for genocide already, the comp already got me nuts, the CDs are sacred! :yell:

Wyvern said:
Thanks man. No, they didn't touch them basically because they were looking for easy chunks of money, and used CDs are peanuts compared to computers, TV, etc.

Man, I'm soooo glad to hear that! The cd's and records would be the last thing I would ever want to lose. The big things can be replaced, but replacing (or just being able to find) each album would to much to deal with.

Greeno said:
Man, I'm soooo glad to hear that! The cd's and records would be the last thing I would ever want to lose. The big things can be replaced, but replacing (or just being able to find) each album would to much to deal with.

Indeed some of my CDs are OOP stuff collected through years of hunting, I'm shiver on the idea of losing them.

When I came back from US all the CDs (and inserts) came with me in my hand luggage, the jewel cases came separately. That's another one that pisses me off the damn digipacks, if they broke (and I have a couple broken) there's no way you can change the packaging. I'm beginning to wonder if it's another trick of the labels to force people into buying the CDs more than once :bah: