Did you like "Porcelain Heart" video?

Did you like "Porcelain Heart" video?

• Yes

Votes: 90 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 71 44.1%

• Total voters
I'm sorry. Ofcourse i like it, and so does everyone else! We just lie when we say we don't, because we think that makes us cool.

Thanks for pointing out the undeniable FACT that this video is good.

Not liking it or disagreeing with someone's opinion is one thing. But to suggest that they shouldn't do videos at all because you don't like them or that the whole thing sucks because the song was edited down or that the new members are awful and should be kicked out seems to me like being negative for the sake of being negative. The complaints are so over-the-top in most cases that it just gets ridiculous. I suppose it's the mean-spiritedness of all of it that gets old so fast.

I did not really like it. They should have played the whole song. Plus a vid of such a band as opeth should accordingly have a director/producer/whatever of the same stature. Then it would be better, i think.

Nah, peter jackson. Have king kong traveling to mordor to throw the ring into the fires of mount doom, then get attacked by aeroplanes. Oh yeh and have a few uninteresting shots of the band standing in a very dark room every now and then.

Wasn't bad, as far as music videos go that was pretty good. Lasse is good with his work, and the band shots were great.

The "Ahh ahh ahh!" parts made me laugh the way they were gaping their mouths like that lol. Whatever, at least it was miles better than TGC. I'm happy.

BTW, for some reason this song reminds me of A Fair Judgment.

It is a hard song to make a video of, since the bluesy guitar solo, the classical guitar bit, etc
But overall yes, I liked it, and it fits very well the song I think.

i thought the video was kinda awful. i've always found it lame when the bands playing in their videos are not plugged in to any amplifiers or stuff. Lasse could learn a few thinks from david fincher:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=23eZMdixAuk[/ame]

now that is how you put a band into scene.
and the storyline for the video was poorly realized in my opinion, bringin in some awful moments like the caracters opening their mouths to the "aaahhhhs" :erk:
well, despite me not liking the video to much i think not so big of a deal. what is really important is the music, what i've heard so far from watershed sounded impressive :)

What does everyone expect? It's record company executives who are thinking up these videos, not Opeth. Music videos are basically advertisements to con you into buying an album because you see the band as having a cool image or a couple of chicks making out.... I'd personally rather watch the Windows Media Player visualisation thing.