Did you like "Porcelain Heart" video?

Did you like "Porcelain Heart" video?

• Yes

Votes: 90 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 71 44.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, what was with the lesbian kissing scene?

I lol'ed when they opened their mouths for the "ahhh ahh ahhhhhh" part and the guy grabbed the girl's neck and started smiling maniacally.

terrible video. This gothic crap is so cliche. The song is great but man...I was expecting Dani Filth to show up at any moment. Awful, awful. :erk:

Well, I think the edit was done nicely, despite the fact that the most beautiful part of the song is left out completely :) . In a perfect world an edit would not be necesarry of course! I don't know if the video is related to the lyrics, but I really hope so! At least, the make up of one of the girls made her look like a porcelain doll, so that's nice, given the title of the track :lol:

The video is really horrible.I won't ever watch it again
..I don't understand why they have to make this.

What's with that lady feeling herself up in the beginning?

Good edit, kinda goofy video.

Mike if you read this, stop making MTV shitty edit for money. Just release good music.

It's probably in there contract to do video's man.

Anyways the video is great. Very cool 1800's vibe to it which is totally the feel i'm getting for this record, so far anyway. The radio edit is pretty good, it has sections of all the great parts in this song without loosing the feeling of the original.

Overall 1000x better than the TGC video. :headbang:

Ugh, I was hoping for a better video.

It's like, listening to Opeth with your head phones on and watching a show on television at the same time! Random... really don't get the whole story, is that what the song is about? It just feels like the song is about one thing and the video is about something else... with similarities between the two at times. The whole lesbian thing is just wtf.

A few things I did like about the video are:
-One of the girls is darn hot :)
-I like the whole Gothic dress stile on girls, it's sexy!
-The only part for me that worked well with the video was when Mike was playing his acoustic guitar and one of the girls was dancing around, that fitted well with the video and the sound.

The rest is...:confused::erk: