Did your folks ever say this?

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Dont swallow your chewing gum because it will wrap around your heart and kill you?

they always said it to me, and now me and mick say it to luke hahaha :D

no but i remember a long time ago my cousins telling me to not eat watermelon seeds because they would grow inside my stomach hah

Carbonized said:
no but i remember a long time ago my cousins telling me to not eat watermelon seeds because they would grow inside my stomach hah
hahahhaha nice one, i always wondered what would happen if you swallowed apple pips :yuk: i thought a tree would grow in my stomach o_O

my mum n dad still say that.. and my mum says that my lips gonna fall off cos i got it pierced and the infection I got in my gum was a direct result of mutilating my face. parents dont know shit. but i still dont swallow my chewy just incase like cos im too young to die yet.

bleed_black_orchid said:
my mum n dad still say that.. and my mum says that my lips gonna fall off cos i got it pierced and the infection I got in my gum was a direct result of mutilating my face. parents dont know shit. but i still dont swallow my chewy just incase like cos im too young to die yet.
Good girl it might just wrap around you never know, cos you do realise you have to be a mum before you carry a legal lisence to say that to a child :loco:

ahhh now the real reason to have kids come out.. the chance to scare them for life with stories about the danger of chewy..I cant wait.

Well actually I can.. too much beer to drink bands to see and all that ..Ill have kids later on when I run outta beer.