Differences in Drapery Falls radio edit?

Geyzer60

Oct 12, 2002
Visit site
Hey I was wondering what was taken out for the Drapery Falls radio edit.

Also do any of you have an mp3 of the radio edit? Thanks.

Radio edit is a moronic thing if u ask me.......!!!!!.........it takes away the build up and climax and what not from teh song...........so basiaclly all u heav leaft is some hlaf way descent idea of a song..............!!!.....I heard teh radi edit of deliverance.........it was messed up......had so many skips..........if Opeth says thts how the song is ..tehn thats hwo the songn is.......no need to feckin change it..........PEAC EOUT

i don't see what the big deal is..

open a music editing program..cut off parts of the songs that are the same for like two minutes plus, and in some cases, chop the intros and outros, and bam, you don't have to go nuts trying to find it. it's the same song, just shorter hahah, sheesh.

i have it on a shitty music for nations compalation disk. i heard it before i heard the real version so i automatically though the song was shitty and never gave it a chance cause the intro just never caught my attention until i heard... the... outro...? :dopey: zagga zang! PEAC EOUT GUYS, im going to go diddle myself.