DiMarzio Superdistortion

Lithium

Gr1m R34p0r
Aug 13, 2005
Ok, so I have a Fender left strat, and I'm thinking of putting a DiMarzio Superdistortion in the Bridge. But as u know its really hard to ''test'' the pickup on guitars. So I'm hoping some of u have used this think before, or know what pickup would be better (around $100) for a strat guitar (full sized, not a ''hot rail'') Im really looking for no hum, better sounding harmonics, and a ''darker'' sound than my stock single coils (crap)

Thanks...

Yea that is a good pickup, but also if you are looking at Dimarzios I would try the Dimarzio Tone Zone too for better harmonics etc.

Draznog said:
umm howbout you throw your guitar out and buy a ibanez.

How about you shut the fuck up, you don't even know what your'e talking about. I'm asking a serious question, and I'm trying to get serious answers. So please instead of annoying people, go and give oral pleasure to your dad. At least you'll make someone happy with your presence.

Lithium said:
How about you shut the fuck up, you don't even know what your'e talking about. I'm asking a serious question, and I'm trying to get serious answers. So please instead of annoying people, go and give oral pleasure to your dad. At least you'll make someone happy with your presence.
^-^ stop whining

first of all stop whining!

now to your answer the simplest thing to do is to go to some local music store and try guitars that has the pickup that you want.
if you dont have sucha guitar in your local music store go to the place where they do have.
if you dont want to go any where than, STFU. buy it and be happy.

Lithium said:

Anyone have a SERIOUS thing to add here?

coming from someone that put a happy birthday thread for his mum what did you get her for her birthday a nice anal fisting .

Draznog said:
coming from someone that put a happy birthday thread for his mum what did you get her for her birthday a nice anal fisting .

AHAHAHAA OMFG U ARE SOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Dick.

Draznog said:
umm howbout you throw your guitar out and buy a ibanez.

holy shit...

this is amazing!!!

i actually agree with you for once!!!

alright though serously if i were you i would put an x2n on the bridge and then for the single coils, get DiMarzio YJM pickups, so you still actually have the strat aspect of the guitar, with a badass metal pickup.

Lithium said:
PWD him:kickass: