dimarzio x2n

J-Dubya 777 said:
I'm going to call you out on your avatar as well......

J-Dubya
lol thats funny though. My p.o.v is that if black ppl freely call themselves niggas without a hassle then it should be ok for everyone else to since everyone is supposedly equal. I know there is a lot of history behind it, but whats good for one person is good for another.

MrFast said:
Hasn't anyone heard of YTMND?

It's just a fad on there and it got popular, that's all.
It's the "Nigga Stole My <insert random object here>" Fad. It originally started with "Nigga Stole My Bike" and had a remix of the theme song from "Mike Tyson's Punchout" for SNES.

I'm a YTMND nut.

The best fad ever is the Raptor Jesus fad.

hey, when you guys had the tone zone installed, which pole pieces were facing the neck? was it the raised ones or the flat ones?

J-Dubya 777 said:
Change your sig-size dude, LAST warning....

J-Dubya
J-Dubya 777 said:
I'm going to call you out on your avatar as well......

J-Dubya
Having a little oversized sig won't hurt anybody. Hell, Becker needs all the support he can get right now. If you don't know, he has Lou Gehrigs disease (ALS). As for the avatar, have you not heard of YTMND? Nigga Stole My ______ has been a craze for a long time. I don't mean any harm by putting it as my avatar. I just wanted to show that I was a fan of YTMND. I changed my sig and my avatar so I won't get banned, because I love talking about music. Happy now?

BucketBanger9000 said:
Having a little oversized sig won't hurt anybody. Hell, Becker needs all the support he can get right now. If you don't know, he has Lou Gehrigs disease (ALS). As for the avatar, have you not heard of YTMND? Nigga Stole My ______ has been a craze for a long time. I don't mean any harm by putting it as my avatar. I just wanted to show that I was a fan of YTMND. I changed my sig and my avatar so I won't get banned, because I love talking about music. Happy now?

Your sig was over the limit, you changed it, all is well.
I fail to see how having an oversized sig is going to help Jason
I'm more than aware he's not well, he's had ALS for a VERY long time.
Drop the attitude, if there is one, and enjoy the forums....

J-Dubya

Back on topic, anyone that has got the X2N and TONE Zone set up, would I be able to request that you post some sound samples if possible? :) Showcasing a few of the different sounds that these pickups can produce would help a lot of people wondering about investing in these pickups, I'm sure! That is, assuming I'm not the only one too stingy to just splash out and buy them!

Been agonizing over what pickups to get for a while now, either for my current guitar or potentially a new one (currently have a stoptail...itching to play with a trem :) ). I think its gotta be X2N and Tone Zone, but I wondered about choosing an Air Norton instead of the X2N, since some of the reviews of that sound very nice.

Thanks to everyone providing info!

Sound samples only really work when u have a few to compare with. Gotta really have same amp, fx, everything. Thats why its so hard.

How does the output of the 2 compare to actives?? Actives seem to me like they are a lot more 'full' in their sound, but I dont think I really like that too much cos it gives a more soft sound, and less of a crunchy feel.

X2N sounds very nice. Kicks more arse than EMG's and you don't have to worry about the battery.