?Dimebag Dead?

Fuck. I'm really pissed off.
"Two members of the heavy metal band Damageplan were reportedly shot and killed, including Dimebag Darrell"
Does anybody know who is the other band member that was killed?

I heard this at about 9 am this morning, my friend told me about 2 am US time.

Dime got me playing the heavy shit on guitar as a kid. We covered pantera songs. I dont even have words to express how i feel right now. An old idol of mine. Fucking hell.

RIP Dimebag man...ill never forget seeing you live back in 94...this is indeed a fucking shit day for metal in general. He was one of the masters.

dime.jpg

Yeah I heard about what happened to Dimebag Darrel, you can read and watch more of it on this link below. Our band Vehemence played at the Al Rosa Villa venue with Decapitated in the summer of 2002, and from what I remember I could step off the stage if I wanted to, you were that close to your fans, they could get close enough to you to flick your ear, or punch your face. Also I remembered that place had no security other than the door guy.

Its unclear still, if this is a conspiracy, or freak psycho incident. I guess this is what happens with rock stars are playing smaller venues; they may think it’s friendly but could lead to many other things like death or assault. I heard the responses from the Howard Stern show.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

I met him several times, and got the opportunity to hang out with him for some hours and some minutes each time Pantera or Damangeplan came through Hollywood, or Phoenix, Arizona. It’s a very sad day in metal. He was a good guy, take it from me. – John from Vehemence

Fenrir13 said:
When I had just read that Vinnie Paul was heard saying he wanted to be by his brothers side, i think that nearly broke me. Ahh fuck...:cry:

*huge hugs*

I think we're all feeling pretty fucking awful right now...

By the way, that intl. text was from me.

*huge hugs back* Yeah, the entire metal world is feeling this hard. Everyone pretty much found out at once.

My sincere condolences to Vinnie as well...i mean physically hes gonna be ok...but emotionally...I dont think i can take seeing my brother...ahhh fuck. Hes a strong motherfucker tho. I am sure he'll get thru....

I still don't want to believe it... There's a discussion on Imperiumi.net board (finnish metal site) that has brought some quotes from allegedly elektra's officials saying that it was just a sick joke. But I'm still sure he's gone

Fuck... I'M BROKEN
Inherit My Life... Look at me NOW!!!!!!

I'm not sure I can go to work today!!!!!

Yeah I know... Yhe only sick joke was the post by some Motherfucker claiming it to be a joke!!!

BTW I just noticed how Psycho Holiday's "Shot down on sight... You are the Target of attention" bit again... How many Pantera songs or appropriate for this situation... Fuck ALL of them I'd say... I'm so gutted

Even MTV mentioned the death of Dime...
They also said that the shooter was shouting something about Pantera's Breakup...
I guess will never be sure about his motive...

he shouted something to the effect of "PANTERA'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU'RE THE REASON PANTERA BROEK UP. FUCK YOU. *BLAMBLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*"

from someone AT THE SHOW, FRONT ROW
all i can say is holy crap!! that was such a freakin' nightmare... i don't ever want to be a part of anything like that again... i'm still shaking.... i don't even know what to say...

i was up close to the stage on the side where DBD was playing.... then i saw the guy jump out of the crwod onto the stage... he was yelling something about how "you broke up pantera.... you ruined my life.... what about phil??? he needs heroin money..." or something like that then i saw the gun and he shot DBD right in the head... when DBD went down he kept shooting... then he turned around for bobzilla then vinnie... teh hole time i thought it was part of the show... i had blood on me i was so close... i'm still freakin' out here...

after he turned around and kept shooting i was gone... i swear i almost crapped my pants... it was ####' crazy as ####... people were totally messed up outside... i was standing next to this one chick and she was crying and couldn't stop... she fell on the ground and it was like she was possesed or something... dude it was so kayotic its not even funny... the cops showed up and then people started sayin' that DBD was killed... then people started freaking out even more...

i can't belive this happend... its so crazy... its totally unreal and there's no way to describe how messed up i am right now...