Dimmu Borgir's Drum Sound For Puritanical?

mikeportnoy

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2009
I always have been wondering what drum module did nick use on puritanical euphoric misanthropia....from what it sounds like to me it sounds like a alesis d4....but i cant say for sure ..if any one knows please feel free to fill me in on the sounds and module

:LOL: (Couldn't not laugh! (double negatives for the win))

After searching in google I found it might be a Roland TD-10, I'm not too sure if that's what you're looking for though (I don't know anything about these).

thank you so very much..your a life saver man...all i need to do now is find the tom samples and im good to go lol

Surely they'll have used a similar Roland module for the toms??

There could be a pack / zip file with the whole module in it.

well if anyone can find that or has it...it would be gladly aprreciated...ive been looking for this for awhile

that's funny and well placed if it actually throws the result one is looking for. Call me blind but I don't find the samples on that google search

I was just using that to illustrate my point.
I'm pretty sure there will be packs up on torrent sites, and legit packs are there for sure. And half way down that page there is a link which says Roland TD10 samples.

I'm not actually looking myself, but I think you can get the point that Google can be your friend [and you'll obviously agree in most circumstances that's true].

Way old thread and the links are dead but I'm curious as to where the snare samples came from on this album. TD10 as well?