Reaper, Cubase Ai4, Sony Sound Forge, Mixcraft and Audacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is coming up a lot: people not having the technical knowledge to understand the tools they're using.

Seriously, read the manuals and go on wikipedia and read about sample rates, bit depths, buffers, latency, how compressors work, what phase means.......etc..... If you don't understand what the options in the audio settings dialogues mean then just read the manual or do some research.

well FUCK.

I just type up a huge thing on how to do it.

It is extremely easy to figure out your self, easiest program i've used (Cubase, Nuendo and PT(6.4 lololololololololol))

Its in the box thing titled asio config, box is under close and minimize and change the buffer size or what ever.
Sweet.
Google more.

This is coming up a lot: people not having the technical knowledge to understand the tools they're using.

Seriously, read the manuals and go on wikipedia and read about sample rates, bit depths, buffers, latency, how compressors work, what phase means.......etc..... If you don't understand what the options in the audio settings dialogues mean then just read the manual or do some research.

Ahhh yes.....I remember when I was at that level. Google, Wikipedia, manuals, music stores were all my friends. And to be honest, the forums I did post on did not have the patience either.

To the OP....seriously get some background research done, then we can help you better.
(BTW....$80 for Reaper..huh....how much did you pay for Sound forge and Audacity?)

Audacity is free offline.

Don't you have to be ONline to download Audacity......sorry for being a prick and an asshole, but I'm just trying to be playful

Don't you have to be ONline to download Audacity......sorry for being a prick and an asshole, but I'm just trying to be playful

My MAN!
denzel_intro.jpg

^ Dude you gotta grow some thicker skin if you're gonna jump in here with a slightly shitty attitude and not expect people to start fucking with you, especially when you send PMs to longtime and respected members of this forum ... "playful" or not you're the one asking for help and advice

Status
Not open for further replies.