Dinner and Opeth!?!?!

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
My wife and I just ordered our tickets the other day for the 7/26 show at The Fine Line in Minneapolis and the tickets we got are different than any show I have ever been to. They are the front row of a balcony there and we get $15 each towards a dinner purchase to be served at our table! I assume this is just because of the venue this show happens to be at, but for any Minnesota fans who are going to this show you might want to try getting these tickets! I thought it was going to be weird sittting down at the show, but this is bizarre! I can't wait though!

ControlledChaos said:
dinner with your wife, and an opeth concert? Sounds like a double whammie! :)

Yeah it works out pretty good actually! I still think it will be odd sitting down watching them! I hope they sell Damnation shirts on this tour because to my knowledge they haven't made any as of now.

well imo I don't think I'd want to stand up for a totally mellow show, my legs would get tired, but unfortunately I'm going to have to do it, since the Fillmore (San Francisco) is only standing room

I missed Opeth on the Blackwater Park/Deliverance tour of Europe. I'll still go their mellow show if they play here... but I'll be annoyed that I can't see them play the heavy songs.